Sunday, February 12, 2012

Question 6: Has Daddy Ever Done Anything That Scared You?



This was just to make sure I wasn't too bad of a father. I'm happy to report that I haven't done anything scary enough to remember. I am a little worried about the face R mentioned that is scary. It may be the same face A mentioned in one of the previous videos: my "serious face." We actually played a guessing game with the kids the other night where they acted out different animals and we had to guess what they were. Well, my son started opening his eyes really wide and making a face that looked pretty serious and a little scary. Then I realized the animal he was acting out was me. He was doing my "serious face." It was pretty hilarious. It also makes me keenly aware of the faces I make at my kids.

No comments: