Monday, January 23, 2012

Question 3: What Is Something Daddy Says A Lot?

This is a dangerous question. But I ended up feeling more relief than anything else. I hope you enjoy it.



You never really know what you say a lot. My son's response was interesting. I think he was a little scared to repeat it, but he finally said, "no." I do say that a lot. My feeling is similar to what Emerson said: You remembers most the things you love the most and the things you hate the most. Apparently, I don't say anything my kids really love, except maybe "toys," but I do say something they hate: "no." I'm not exactly their Emerson--yet.

1 comment:

Liesl Joy said...

These videos are sooo cute! This is such a neat idea! I love being able to see them talking and interacting. I look forward to seeing them every week!